Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Mohawk and Guitar Hero...


It has been a fun few weeks for us. I finally convinced Berkeley that he should buzz his head because his hair was getting pretty shaggy, but somehow the agenda changed and a mohawk was the result of my efforts. I liked it though and Berkeley was a fan of it as well. He would be embarrassed if he saw this, but he liked it because it made him feel taller...who knew. He went to work with his mohawk and his boss made him wear a hat and told him it was a dumb-a** haircut! This did not bother Berkeley at all because he kept it over the weekend. We played Guitar Hero and the mohawk seemed fitting for the event. It was fun. I think he would have kept it forever, but I told him he couldn't teach in church with his hair like that, so he grudgingly shaved it off. It was fun while it lasted. Now he is just buzzed-head Berkeley. No more bad-boy image.

8 comments:

Robnz Fam said...

Oh my goodness...that is the funniest thing I've ever seen! You guys are so awesome! You go bro, don't let noone tell you that you got a bad a** haircut evea again!

Robnz Fam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robnz Fam said...

Oh sorry! I don't know why that posted twice?!? Crazy. So this is the Robins Fam just so you know :0)

Jessica Anderson said...

hahaha... Berk just wants to be like Nixon...

Annette said...

Some how this... didn't surprise us...Keep posting Annie we want to see what you guys are up to!

Robnz Fam said...

Sorry Annie, I already forgot your email address...hehe!!!

Robnz Fam said...

Oops, forgot to tell you mine: sethcarrol@yahoo.com

camjackieward said...

sweet hair!!! camjackieward.blogspot.com