Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Shout-Out to the Rednecks of the World!

I love rednecks! I grew up with rednecks as an "Okie" (aka a person who lives in Oklahoma). This post is for laughs and to say that I love it when people let go of their concerns of what other people think and just be themselves! We all need to find the redneck inside of us every once in a while. Enjoy!


Redneck Horseshoes


Home-made yacht





He must have really liked the shirt to wear it in his engagement picture. It says, "If I throw a stick, will you leave?"

Yes! Beer in hand, dog in tow, a baby on the way, and a wedding day!
Love this.





5 comments:

Lant Family said...

That post made me laugh more then once. Man I didn't know I was suppose to be getting all dressed up to go to walmart. WOW on the engagement photo. But I shouldn't say WOW to loud because JJ has a couple of school photos and family portraits in t-shirts with characters on them.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

That was great, you crack me up, you klassy with a k gal.

Anonymous said...

Haha! I love it! That just made my whole day!

Tyson and Heather said...

haha...these are all awesome...I love the newsprint the best

Lexi said...

Is it just me or does the girl in the engagement picture look like she is 12? Wouldn't be surprising though... Funny post.