Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cousins!

A couple weeks ago, we celebrated my nephew, Bryson's first birthday. It is always so fun to get our three little boys together since they are so close in age and all boys! Cade was born in December, Bryson in January and Asa in February. Here are some pictures of the cousins with their moms and dads.

In the first picture: Cade is on the left with my brother-in-law Matt, Asa in the middle with Berkeley, Bryson on the right with my brother Scott.



Left is me and Asa, my sister Kim and Cade, my sister-in-law Jen and Bryson.



It's really easy to tell which baby belongs to what parent, isn't it?

1 comment:

Scott and Jen Burrahm said...

Amen Sister, My son looks just like Scott...Your little Asa looks just like you and Kim has a mini me of Matt....you can tell exactley who Mom & Dad are with all of them. It's funny your pictures look just the same as mine.