Sunday, December 26, 2010

Imagination

I remember seeing a sign in the pediatrician's office about milestones babies reach and at what age they happen. I saw that "imaginative play" was listed between the ages of 18 months to 2 years. At the time I thought that was crazy because babies that age were too young to understand how to use their imagination. I was so wrong! Asa pretends all the time now. He turns his food into airplanes, he shares with his stuffed puppy, the list goes on and on. I managed to capture a couple of pictures of Asa in the tub the other morning while he was doing some of his "imaginative play". Here he is with his little people man and a squirty tub toy bird. He set them up to face eachother and pretended they were talking, playing, jumping, etc!





It was so cute to watch and I am amazed at how fast he is growing up.

No comments: