Monday, June 13, 2011

Rather Than Cry, Take a Picture.

I was making salmon and roasted veggies for dinner tonight and while the oven was heating up, I kept smelling something funny. It progressively got worse and finally I noticed thick white steam pouring out through the oven vent. I opened the oven door and discovered this:




A few nights ago, we had pizza for dinner. I guess Asa decided his pizza was not quite cooked well enough because he put his slice of pizza, which was nicely situated on a green plastic plate, into the cold oven and closed the door. Yeah, that oven had to be turned on at some point...
I think it's safe to say that Asa's pizza is now cooked well enough. What a mess!

4 comments:

Lisa and Lance said...

Aw man, that stinks! I can't believe how much the plate melted, crazy! And I love the movie you posted the other day, that is adorable. Ryland is just as soft and nice to his brother. We are still working on that one! Hazel is adorable!

Justin, Melanie, & Juliet said...

That definitely is a pain, but embarassingly I have to admit that I actually have done that when I was hiding a dirty dish and forgot about it and then did the same thing. It wreaks and it is a pain to clean up!

Unknown said...

Oh Annie that is hilarious! I was trying to guess what it was before you said...I was thinking a green hulk toy but a plastic plate makes much more sense. I love and miss you! Let's chat soon...like we keep saying we are going to do:(

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

Hilarious!