Monday, August 27, 2012

Oh Mom!

My mom has a smart phone. It has tiny, itty bitty keys. Texting is hard on those itty bitty keys. Instead she does voice command texting which can can turn out equally hazardous. Here is the latest text message I received from my mom. She was trying to work out the details of a lunch we were planning together for a day at the cabin. Well...just read...and crack up at this hilarity!

"Annie, we have been assigned to lunch for Sunday at the park. If what is the pick up a package of cheese and a large package Sorry. If we each get a large package of lunch meat and a loaf of bread is a package I buy a new set of photos of some kind I hate you. I'm going to my kindlem. Better yet just call me."

Yeah...I did just call her and the lunch we planned turned out great. Also, she doesn't hate me.


3 comments:

Lexi said...

I totally laughed out loud. Hilarious!

camjackieward said...

Sounds like emails I get from another mother we know.

Lant Family said...

You should submit that to Ellen's funny text segment. Those always make me laugh. That is funny, I am glad she doesn't hate you!