Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Need a Camera!

No Camera=Boring Blog. I feel like I can't just post words for some reason. Pictures just make life's stories so much more enjoyable. I am hoping to get a camera for my birthday in July, so I guess I will just have to try to be entertaining on my own.
A few good things have happened for us lately. First, I totally became the coolest wife ever when I suprised Berkeley with a Wii and Guitar Hero for NO REASON. I don't care who you are, that's pretty cool. He had no idea I had been saving for it. Actually, we had many coversations in which he would express his desire for a wii and I would go on and on about how it is not a necessary way to spend our money...little did he know one was being shipped to us! I bought the stuff on E-Bay for a steal of a deal. Berkeley was pretty stoked about it. He likes to rock out and I am officially a bowling pro. Our next purchase..Mario Kart. Hooray!
Next, Berkeley tried out for Tour Team at UVSC...or UVU now. For those of you who don't know, this is the most elite ballroom dance team at UVU. He has been working his way up to this piont the last few semesters so I am so happy and excited and proud of him!! This will be a great opportunity for him. Also, Berkeley and I are going to start private ballroom lessons together this coming Saturday. I want to be able to dance well so I can be a good partner for him but don't have any time in my school schedule to fit dance classes in there. This will be a good way for us to spend time together and for me to improve upon my own dance skills...which are seriously lacking...
All is going well with us here in happy valley. Life is great! Oh....and it is finally summer!!

4 comments:

Jessica Anderson said...

i'm jealous, Doug and i have been trying to take ballroom dance lessons together forever, but there's no one to watch nixon, so i'm goign to school to do it by myself.. holla! GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR LESSONS!

Amber Monson said...

Good job on surprising Berkeley. Dean wants a wii really bad so we just wont tell him how great a wife you are other wise he will be really jealous. Congrats to Berk on making the dance team. WOW!!! I'm so glad you guys are doing so good. Good luck with you lessons that is great.

Lexi said...

Annie, I for one don't mind that there aren't any pictures. I like reading about your thoughts and what is going on in your life. I can't wait to see you and Berk killing it on the dance floor! You are a good wife to Berk, I think he and Jeff should be grateful that their wives bought them nintendos (Jeff hates that I call it nintendo, so I do it on purpose).

Anonymous said...

WII WII! Guess you guys are up for visitors then right? I miss you! You are a great little wifey Annie! And I mean little when I say it!