Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tagged. Yup.

I got tagged! I put this off but then my friend Shalantie (holla!) filled hers out so I thought I would do mine as well. Here we go…
3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts about yourself.

Joys~
#1~ Family. I love my family so much. I regret the fact that I don’t talk to them or see them often enough. I have learned something important from each on one of my siblings and innumerable things from my parents. Berkeley too: He is the best thing that ever happened to me.
#2~ The true gospel of Jesus Christ. I am in awe at the simplicity of the gospel but the immensity of the impact it has on my life every day. I am who I am because I have a testimony of the gospel.
#3~ Climbing into a warm, soft, cozy bed on Friday night and knowing I do not have to get up for anything the next morning. Not so serious as number 1 and 2, but it deserves a place in my top three joys list.

Fears~
#1~ Sickness. I hate being sick and I hate being around sick people especially when vomiting is involved. Weird, I know. I don’t know how I will ever be a good mother to sick children.
#2~ Singing in public. I do it, but I am terrified every time. I feel like I might faint and have a heart attack at the same time.
#3~ I think my biggest fear is losing a family member or close friend.

Goals~
#1~ I want to learn how to do ballroom dance so I can be a good dance partner for Berkeley.
#2~ I want to become a scriptorian (is that the word for someone who is very knowledgeable when it comes to scriptures? If so, then that’s what I mean.), but I better start with studying my scriptures every day first.
#3~I want to graduate from college…even if it kills me.

Obsessions~
#1 ~ Working out. I go through phases with exercise but right now I go to the gym every morning before work. I just keep thinking about putting a bathing suit on soon and feeling good in it.
#2~ Silk Soy chocolate milk. Thanks to my sister-in-law Dorothy, I can’t get enough of this stuff. You all should try it.
#3~ Cookouts and smores. Since we built a fire-pit at our apartment complex, we have cooked out and made smores more in the last three weeks than I have ever done in a whole summer. Good food.

Surprising facts about me~
#1~ I drive a motorized scooter to work every day now. That is fun and interesting. You should see my hair every day. SO pretty.
#2~ I won 1st place in the state of Utah and 3rd place in the nation in a dental assisting competition for HOSA. That is not bragging. It is nerdy.
#3~ I have a deformity with both of my feet. My 4th toe is in the wrong place and is much shorter than all the rest. Yeah it is really ugly. At least it is not a super visible part of my body, I guess.

Well, that’s all. I hope you found that interesting. If so, then you should hang out with me because there is plenty more where this came from.

3 comments:

Lexi said...

I love your toes! They make the most unique footprint of anyone I've ever seen. Btw - reading about your barf fears made me think of that story how you wouldn't go near your mom when she was sick so your dad had to come home from work. You stayed in the basement all day. Right? lol

Shalantie said...

How fun that was to read annie. I have a highlight in my day because "someone" mentioned my name in their blog. I feel loved. How is stewarts? busy as ever? I'm in desperate need of a job up here in kaysville. Ugh. So when are we going to get together? hmmmm

Holley and Brandon said...

Annie you are so funny! You need to be this funny at work and keep us all entertained! Also, I want to see your feet now!!