Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Good Luck Douglas!!

My brother-in-law went to the MTC today to begin his mission! He is going to serve in Albuquerque, New Mexico and will be speaking Spanish. We love Doug and we are going to miss him so much!

This is Doug with Lacey Essig Here he is opening the mission call!
He will be a great missionary.
Over the weekend, the entire Ward family spent time together. On Staurday, we all went to the Farmington pumpkin patch to play. We took a few pictures. This picture is all of us with our serious faces. I didn't end up with the happy face picture for some reason, but we were all happy when this was taken!

6 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Totally cute family photo!!! Good luck to your bro!

Lisa and Lance said...

We are going to miss Doug too! He will be an awesome missionary though! Good luck Doug!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

I bet Lacey is so sad right now...

Peterson Family said...

Wow I enlarged the family picture cause I couldnt find you, and it took me a minute to find berkeley. The ward brothers all look alike!

Anonymous said...

okay so for reals!! He and Lacie are freaking CAAA-UUUTE together!! YEAH! Tell the little rascal I said congrats!!

annette said...

Now that's strange to get on a family members blog and find Lacey's family making comments. :) Who ended up with happy faces. Jackie has the same picture on her blog...and I would like a copy....please!