Tuesday, December 23, 2008

One More Sleep!

I can't belive tomorrow is Christmas Eve!! I love this time of year and always hate how fast it goes by. I am often guilty of rushing my way through the season by worrying about shopping, decorating, traveling, etc. It is way to easy to forget to think about what Christmas is all about. For me there are two main things that Christmas stands for...

1. Jesus Christ. When I take time to ponder and contemplate about the birth and life of our savior, I am in awe that he would come to this imperfect world to live and die for mankind.


2. The second thing that Christmas stands for is family. First of all, I am so grateful to be married to my best friend and to be expecting a son. Next, Berkeley and I have both been so richly blessed with families that love and support one another. We have parents that have done everything in their power to make us happy and to teach us the most important things in life. We both have siblings who are incredible people and constant examples to us. We love you guys so much.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

No comments: