Monday, April 6, 2009

Apartment for Rent ASAP!

Hello friends and family!! Berkeley and I are planning on moving to Centerville just as soon as possible. We would like to be out of our apartment by the end of this month or by early May at the latest. We already have a storage unit and are planning on starting to move stuff out within the next week. The lease on our apartment goes through August and then is up for renewal. If you or anyone you know is interested in an apartment for rent, then please send them our way!! Here is some info about our apartment and I will post some pictures in the next day or so.

Duplex (split house style)
2 bedrooms and an office area
Upstairs and downstairs
Very spacious with lots of storage space and large closets.
New paint in both upstairs bedrooms and bathroom.
Cheap!! Rent is only $490 per month. (The only downside is that heating in the winter can be expensive. We just used heating dishes anytime possible and it cut the cost in half.)

I have really loved this apartment. It has so much character. We will clean it really well before we are out, but if anyone would like to come see it in the meantime, please do!! Call me anytime at 801-309-1239 and leave a message if I do not answer.

7 comments:

Lexi said...

Whoever is reading this, I will vouch for Annie that it is a sweet apartment and for a dang good price. If I lived in Utah, I would totally live there. $490 a month?!! Heck yeah!

I think I just managed to sound totally Utah Mormon by using "dang" and "heck" in the same paragraph.

Mickelle said...

I'll vouch, too! Liz or I should put it up in the RS binder.

We're sure going to miss you guys! I hope the next folks that move in are half as cool.

Peterson Family said...

I know you will clean it very well. You and Berkeley are very clean people! :) I wish I didnt own a house or I would totally want it.

Lisa and Lance said...

Wahoo Annie!! You are moving to Centerville I hear?? Now we are going to be way closer to each other. We have to hook up and do lunch or something. Our boys need to meet for sure! I hope you can get your apartment rented out. I will keep my ears open and let ya know if I hear of anyone needing a place!

Unknown said...

Thank you for this wonderful article! I like the helpful information you provide in your blog articles.I enjoyed your helpful blog, awesome work. It is Very interesting information! Perfect just what I was searching for!
House for sale Louisville Ky

Melba Nichols said...

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.
Furnished apartments toronto

Anonymous said...

These are really great and also I liked the idea you have supplied entire details regarding these apartments. I would like to thank you for sharing this here.
Cheap ibiza holidays