Thursday, April 2, 2009

Floor Time and Cousin Time

Asa loves to hang out on the floor especially in the morning just after he's eaten for the first time. I love that he is starting to smile at us now!!



Yesterday, Asa and I went to visit my sister Kimberly and her baby Cade. My mom was there also, so it was really fun to get out of the house and spend time with family. Here is a video of Asa and Cade hanging out on the floor together.


Cade makes the cutest faces when he is about to cry. He totally gets a pouty lip!


Last, this is how much Asa loves tummy time!

2 comments:

Holley and Brandon said...

He is SO cute! I love seeing happy pictures of him. I don't know if you got the Facebook message or not but I'm going to Brooke's house tomorrow at 3:30... you need to come, we want to see you and Asa!

Lexi said...

It's KILLING me that I can't just pick him up and kiss him over and over. Cade is quite a cutie too, I loved that little pouty lip.

MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY

Oh, and Parker hates Tummy Time too. That's probably why his head is flat in the back, because I'm a bad mom. But hey, I still give him a lot of tummy time each day even if he cries!

Seacrest, out.