Monday, June 7, 2010

Makes Me Smile!

Here are a few things I have seen the last few days that have made me smile!

1. OLD man at the gym on the treadmill next to me. He had his headphones hooked up to the TV and was TOTALLY absorbed into a re-run episode of "Saved By the Bell". There were a few times that he would laugh out loud and when I would glance over, the laughing always occurred during scenes with Screech!

2. Berkeley. Everything Berkeley does makes me smile, but I couldn't help but laugh when I walked into the living room and found Berkeley sitting on Asa's little spiderman couch with Asa. Each of them had an X-Box controller and Berkeley was apparently teaching Asa how to play video games. I took a picture..


3. One of my professors has some serious Weber State University pride because every Monday he comes to school looking exactly like Barney the Dinosaur. She wears purple crocs over purple socks, purple slicky pants, a purple turtle neck and a purple zip up vest. To top it off, she usually uses a purple dry erase marker during her lecture!

4. Asa has said his first word (besides mamma and dada) and that word is BUBBLE. I love it! He won't say it out loud. He whispers it over and over when he brings me his bubble wand to blow bubbles for him. He continues to whisper it as he runs back and forth popping the bubbles. SO cute!

5 comments:

Scott and Jen Burrahm said...

I love the simple things that make you smile and giggle that you just can't help but notice. However a word of advice beware of the weber state pride!!!! I lived in Ogden and those people are CrAzY....Bryson's favorite word right now is UH-OH....he says it all the time and he even sings it...to that one song I will have to find out what the name of it is. But beware the crazies and YES I read your blog otherwise I wouldn't know what was going on. So keep on a bloggin.

Shalantie said...

haha, I love the picture of berkeley teaching asa to play video cames. Berkeley has this look like, "hurry and push this button asa or else your gonna die" and asa has this look like, "how on earth do I use this thing"?
And holy crap, it sounds like your teacher goes a little over board with the purple. I wish I could see a picture of her monochromatic getup.

Kristal said...

Awwwwww! I love "Made/Makes Me Smile" posts and this one is adorable :) So nice to see you again!

Carrie said...

LOVE this list Annie! It made ME smile!

Mickelle said...

This entry totally made me smile. The purple white board marker is perfect... and the guy at the gym is one of the funniest images! It actually makes me want to go to the gym and pretend to work out so I can people watch.