Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mission Call!!

My little brother, David, got his mission call on Wednesday! Everyone gathered at my parents house to hear the big news of where he will be serving.

Here is a video of some of the friends and family that came to support David. Many more came after I took this video. Thanks everyone for being there and showing how much you care!


Everyone made a guess about where David would go. We all wrote our guess on a slip of paper and read them right before he opened his call. Here are just a few of the guesses.


FINALLY! The opening....


Congrats David! I love you so much! I really, really, really hate to think about missing you for two years, but I am so happy and excited for you! You will make a fantastic missionary. You are the best brother a girl could ask for. Go get 'em!

2 comments:

Usually Kristen sometimes Kevin said...

Congrats to David. That is so exciting. Can't believe he is all grown up and going on a mission.

Becca said...

congradulations David. We are so excited for you!