Monday, September 27, 2010

Two?! Here's Hoping We Can Handle It.



We are very excited to announce the upcoming arrival of Ward baby # 2 due May 7th. The picture of Asa in the T-shirt was how we told Berkeley, but he didn't get it. Weird, I didn't think anything could be more obvious, but for some reason he thought about the book 1984 and not about the big news the T-shirt was trying to announce. Lame. After a minute or two of looking at his confused face, I ended up just saying, "um, we're pregnant." Now I just have to be patient for 8 weeks until I find out the gender!

9 comments:

Josh and Tiff said...

oh my gosh! congrats!! that's soooooo exciting! I'm so happy for you guys and I'm SURE you can handle it :)

Kinzie Sue said...

Woo-hoo!!!! You can handle anything when it involves two cuties!! Congrats to you and your growing family!

Lisa and Lance said...

Yeah!! So excited for you guys. Can't wait to see what you are having. Good luck! P.s. sorry about your camping trip, sounds horrible! At least you got a few good hours of sleep in your own beds! I agree, camping is way too much work for just one night! :)

Justin, Melanie, & Juliet said...

Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you all!

Lant Family said...

Congratulations!

Lexi said...

I like Asa's shirt... did you ever tell me how you told Berkeley? I don't remember but I'd love to hear it.

Amber Monson said...

congrats. You guys are awesome parents and you will do great with 2. Yeah for you guys.

Shalantie said...

Congratulations annie! (and berkeley) That is so super sweet. YOu only have 8 weeks until you can find out the gender? That's way soon. How exciting!

Mickelle said...

Annie! That is some news!! Asa is so cute, I just can't wait to see another mini-Ward walking around!