Monday, October 11, 2010

They Should Hire Me.

The sizing department for Halloween costumes needs to be taught the actual sizes of kids. Last year, we bought Asa a teddy bear Halloween costume. Last Halloween Asa was 8 months old. We bought him a 0-6 month costume and it totally swallowed him whole. I had to fold and safety pin the legs so he could even crawl ad roll the sleeves. He still looked adorable...



Well, this year I have been trying to decide what kind of costume to get him and what size, I pulled out that teddy bear costume and tried it on him. IT FIT! The sleeves were a little short, but every where else the costume fit him perfectly. My son is almost 20 months old and if I wanted him to, he could be a teddy bear again for Halloween in a 0-6 month costume! What's up with that? Here is a picture of his recent fitting...





Yep, still as cute as ever.
Although we could re-use this costume, we aren't going to. I found one that I love and I can't wait to put him in it and take pictures. I'll post them when I get then. Here's hoping the costume fits.

3 comments:

Lexi said...

I love the shot from behind. Who's that little bear watching TV? I can't wait to see what Asa will be this year. Parker is going to be a tiger and he begs me to put his costume on every.single.day.

Kids, kids, kids.

Tami H. said...

I don't know, that costume is pretty darn cute on him! I might have to vote for this one:)

Liz and Grant said...

He is so stinkin cute! And Grant would be so happy to know that you didn't make him a ladybug or a bumblebee- he has a theory that all babies are dressed up as one of those two, and it is not appropriate for boys, whether they are babies or not. I think he is the cutest bear i've ever seen!