Friday, March 16, 2012

And I'm Not Done Yet!

So, I have been busting my butt to get into shape the last 10 weeks. When Berkeley left, I set a goal to lose 15 lbs by the time he got home. Well, I am proud to say that he still has 7 weeks left in Greece and I have already lost 11 lbs. Hopefully it will be easy to lose the last 4 lbs and then maybe some extra. I feel so much better and happier in general. Here are some progress pics. Ugh, I hate looking at the before picture, but it does make me feel great about how far I've come. Ignore my wet, post-shower hair in the second pic.


More progress pics to come as I continue to reach my goals. For those of you who have been asking, I have been doing Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 program. I did once entirely and am halfway through it again. I hope to have done it three times by the time Berk gets home. I have also been calorie counting (1250 per day). I have also been taking a supplement called SlimQuick for women. It has helped a ton to curb my appetite and reduce water weight. Anyway, there you have it!

No comments: