Wednesday, March 19, 2008

More from Hawaii!

Here are a few videos for your viewing pleasure. The first one is my favorite! We were driving to Pearl Harbor and I begged Berkeley to let me listen to the Little Mermaid soundtrack. He finally consented and not 5 minutes later he was totally singing along, so I took out our camera and took a secret video. I love how serious he looks when he is singing. And yes, he does not look at the road pretty much the whole time he is looking at the map...a bit scary.



In this video, the boys are "racing" the sea turtle. Had berkeley not gotten distracted and ran into the ocean, then he totally would have won.



This video is the LOST set. I am a huge LOST fan, so this was one of my favorite things to see! The last hut you see it Sawyer's. I love him.



The last two days we were in Hawaii, we got to hang out with Jeff and Lexi because our trips overlapped. It was awesome. Here is a quick video of them.



This last video is depressing. This is the weather we had to drive home in. If this is Mother Nature's idea of a joke, then I'm not laughing...

6 comments:

Wright Family said...

fun videos! I so wish I was there! it looks like you guys had a blast.

Lincoln and Alisia said...

By far the coolest video was Berkley singing to the litte mermaid! SOOOO FUNNY!!!

Carrie said...

The Little Mermaid clip made me laugh so HARD! Holy cow. Priceless. Make sure you back it up and use it as blackmail later.

Melanie said...

What where you thinkin giving Berk a map :0)LOL. I'm very jealous. Looks like so much fun. Your not missing anything back in old cold Utah.

It's mel brown by the way. Ryan Brown's little sis :0)

Jessica Anderson said...

haha, berk singing to the little mermaid is funny. That's something doug would do, except he would be the one begging me to listen to the soundtrack. I hate the snow in utah, sorry you guys had to come home to that. I'm loving life not dealing with it at all this year. It's the ONE thing that keeps me from wanting to go back there. Oh yeah, I especally liked the part where berk is driving the car and it's moving and he's STILL looking at the map.

Shalantie said...

histerical annie. I loved it. I can tell you two had way too much fun. I'm jealous, but i'm glad you were able to go. I've tried to sneak a camera on JJ when he does silly stuff like that, but he always figures it out before I get too far, so good job catching berk in action. That was so funny.