Sunday, March 30, 2008

Oh to be 24, but still live life like this...


Life has been crazy lately! Berkeley and I have been going non-stop since we got back from Hawaii and sometimes it feels like there isn't time to just take a deep breath. Berkeley is now working at Zimmer. It is much like his previous job at DePuy, but there is still quite a bit of learning involved. He also is doing school full-time and with finals approaching, we are both scrambling to stay on top of things. I am working also and doing my 3 weeks of student teaching at Park Elementary. It is fun but a lot of work. All in all, life is good, just busy and sometimes exhausting. This made me start to think about what life was like when we were little. My biggest worry was making it to 3 pm so I could come home from school and play the rest of the day away. Then, summertime...no work, no school, no worries. If only all adults could have some sort of summertime.

1 comment:

Tyson and Heather said...

You're little cartoon people on the side are so fun! Ran into your blog through Natalie Wardels, hope all is well:)!