Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Let the Changes begin!

Pregnancy brings change. And early. Friday was my last day of work at Stewart's Pest Control. I have been there for three years with the same two girls, Holley and Brooke. My social life was mostly at work where I could talk about anything...and we did talk about ANYTHING...even with our male boss in the open office right next to our cubicles... I will miss talking about our favorite TV shows, especially One Tree Hill and The Office. Working at Stewarts was a great opportunity for me and I really appreciated the way the management was always so willing to work with my school schedule. Here are a few pictures of the Stewart's secretaries! The first one is of all of us at the Olive Garden on Friday for lunch. The second one is of Brooke, Holley, then me standing in front of the cubicles. Notice how we are all pregnant. We all found out within a week of each other and we are all having boys. It has been so fun going through the same stages of pregnancy with these guys! I will miss the fun times at Stewarts...but not the work...


8 comments:

Lant Family said...

This is the first time I have seen you pregnant annie and you are so cute. I think it is funny that you are all pregnant.

Laura said...

You look cute pregnant Annie!

Holley and Brandon said...

I miss you already! It's so weird without you guys here. Too bad I look like a freakin whale in those pictures- how depressing!

Annie and Berkeley said...

Um yeah Holley, so do I!! I would much rather not have posted these pictures but seeing as they are the only ones we took, I made the sacrifice.

Peterson Family said...

Lets get together and take another picture! My hair looks nasty. Im all for another picture. (its a good excuse to get together.)

Holley and Brandon said...

Annie, you are the farthest thing from a whalte that I have ever seen! I definately agree with taking another picture! This time I'll actually shower and get ready for the day first. We can do it at lunch when we go on the 3rd.

Anonymous said...

Wow I sure had a lot of catching up to do on your blog Annie girl!! But I did it and HOORAY for that!! I miss you and want to see you cute cute pregnantness!! The pics are so cute and you really do look beautiful Annie!! Loves!

Melanie said...

you are so cute pregnant