Monday, November 24, 2008

Adorable!!

My sister, Karen, runs a preschool from her home which her set of triplets attend. One day they had an assignment where they had to say one thing they were grateful for and draw a picture of that thing. My adorable 4 year old niece Aspen decided she was grateful for me (Ant Ane = Aunt Annie) and drew the following picture. Notice how she remembered to draw a baby in my stomach. Then she colored over it because the baby "is not out yet". I love kids.

Here is a picture of the triplets. From left to right: Brooke, Connor, Aspen

7 comments:

Lexi said...

SO cute. I love that picture. Looks just like you.

Amber Monson said...

How cute are kids!!!I cant wait for you little guy to come.

Shalantie said...

priceless! It's her special version of your ultrasound. That's really cute. What would we do without the little ones?

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

That's so super cute!! She's so smart!

The Andrews said...

I love the pic, kids are so humorous and fun...it is so refreshing to be around them.

Anonymous said...

Oh my cuteness!! Doesn't that just make you want to squeeze all their little bones? Gotta love the nieces and nephews!! I bet you are excited for your own little one to be grateful for!! AH!

Tami H. said...

wow, that is an impressive piece of art! I love seeing things through little kids' eyes.