Friday, May 21, 2010

5 Years!


Today is Berkeley and my anniversary! 5 years ago today we tied the knot in the Salt Lake City Temple and vowed commitment to each other for time and all eternity. I'll never forget that first year (and neither will Berkeley) when our marriage was rocky, to say the least, and there were times that we thought we would never make it out. How happy I am that we fought through that hard time because now I couldn't be a happier wife and I'm pretty sure I keep Berkeley a happy husband...most days :) . I can't help brooding a little bit over the fact that Berkeley has had to miss our last two anniversaries due to Air Force training, but I know how much he would love to be here. Plus, he gets home in 5 days and that's not too late to celebrate, right?! Thanks everyone for all your love and support over the years.

2 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

congratulations!! Adam will miss our anniversary this year for the bar exam - we're definitely celebrating a few days later!

Justin, Melanie, & Juliet said...

congrats! I am happy for you two that you will be able to see each other soon!