Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Flashback....

I was scrolling through old Facebook pictures and I came across this little gem...



Can you guess who I am? I didn't think so. This was me trying to be Ginger Spice from the Spice Girls. My friend Lexi and I decided we wanted to make a music video and we wanted to impersonate the Spice Girls. Lexi has a knack for doing very believable impersonations. I, on the other hand, just stay myself... but in a costume. Lexi was using this perfect British accent while my attempt sounded like a hillbilly with a speech impediment. Even though moments like these can come back to seriously haunt you, I can't help thinking back to that day and laughing at the hilarity of it all. We had so much fun and it's times like those that are not easily forgotten. Oh, and just so you all know, I WILL NEVER POST OUR SPICE GIRLS MUSIC VIDEO...got that Lexi? Never post it!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Can you hear me laughing all the way in Utah? Cause I'm dying.