Thursday, May 19, 2011

The "Boob Pump"

For Asa, one good thing did come from getting a new baby in the house. The "boob pump" is Asa's latest fascination. He loves that little machine and makes sure to tell me when I need to use it. "Mommy, you need your boob pump now." Well, last night I was just finishing nursing Hazel when I hear Berkeley say, "Annie, you need to come see this! Bring the camera." I came out to the living room to find this:






If only he could help me in this department! Life would be so much easier!

5 comments:

Shalantie said...

Ahhahahahaha! So cute and so funny! Oh I love seeing kidlins try to figure things out in life. Hope you guys are doing well!

Lisa and Lance said...

LOL, that is hilarious. I am sure he will get a good laugh from that movie in 20 years. :) He is adorable. Great story on Hazels birth too. It is so nice when everything goes so well. We are so happy she is here!

Lexi said...

HAHAHA

Awesome.

Tamara said...

Like I said, he needs a little doll!

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

Oh my gosh that is the funniest thing I have ever seen!! We need to get together and meet little Hazel! let me know when you guys have a free night!