Sunday, May 1, 2011

Nope, I Didn't Fail or Drop Out!







Yes, I can finally say that I am a college graduate! In other words, I'M DONE! I graduated from Weber State University on April 22 with a Bachelors of Science from the College of Education. I am now certified to teach elementary grades 1-6. I never could have done it without the help and support from Berkeley, my mom and Berk's mom. They hours they spent taking care of Asa while I went to class, student taught and did homework are inumerable! If they were getting paid for it, they might have collected a good little nest egg! For now, I don't plan on working for a while. I just want to be home with my kids and be a mom without always having to divide my time with schoolwork. I still wake up thinking, "What do I need to get done for school today?" The answer is NOTHING!

3 comments:

Usually Kristen sometimes Kevin said...

Awesome job cuz. I am so proud of you and congrats on finishing. I am almost done...well two more years but then I will have graduated. Woohoo!!! I bet it feels good to just be done with school and studying and homework. Miss you guys.
Kevin

Becca said...

Congradulations. We are so proud of you. It will be so nice to give all your time and attention to your family now instead of having to divide yourself in so many ways.

Lexi said...

It's the best feeling in the world to not have to worry about schoolwork. Way to go Annie!