Tuesday, December 18, 2007

In Lew of Christmas....

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Definately hot chocolate. With marshmallows.
2. Does Santa wrap the presents or just sit them under the tree? He wraps them and they get put under the tree on christmas eve night after the children are already asleep.
3. Colored or white lights? Colored. White lights aren't fun.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes, because I love to kiss! Berkeley, that is.
5. When do you put your decorations up? The first week in December.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? This is a tough one! I really like the funeral potatoes that my sister Kellie makes. If we are talking treats, then I love chocolate covered peanut butter rice krispies....wow long name.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Sneeking out into the living room at 4:00 am to take a peek at the presents and the stockings. We had to go back to bed after that and couldn't open until 5:30 or so. We were very early risers!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What's the truth about Santa? All I know is that he comes down the chimney every Christmas and brings me gifts and eats my cookies and drinks my glass of milk....
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No, never even saw our gifts until Christmas morning.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? We put colored lights on first, then ornaments, then the tree topper! How do other people decorate their tree?
11. Snow: Love it or hate it? I love it until January 1st then I am not too fond of it.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, I am very very good at it. I landed a triple axle last winter.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? One year I got a basketball goal. I was obsessed with basketball at that time and that was pretty amazing to me.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Remembering Jesus Christ and his life on Earth. I also cherish the time I have with family.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Oh man, I already mentioned this earlier...chocolate covered peanut butter rice krispies!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Digging into the contents of our stocking first before any gifts. I love stockings!!
17. Which do you like best giving or receiving? The are both fun! I like seeing other people react to what I give them. It is always fun to make someone else happy.
18. What is your favorite Christmas Song? The First Noel.
19. Do you like candy canes? I like them on Christmas trees or in my hot cocoa, but not just to eat. I am not a big fan of peppermint.
20. Favorite holiday movie? "Mr. Krouger's Christmas" and "A Muppet's Christmas Carrol".

2 comments:

Karen said...

Annie, this was great. I have all the same memories as you! I loved Christmas at home. And I remember when you got that basketball goal. You were about to die of excitement! I love you lil' sis!

Holley and Brandon said...

Um... well I could hum you a song maybe.