Thursday, December 6, 2007

Work-Out and Hawaii!!




So, I am very excited to share our exciting news with everyone! Berkeley and I have committed ourselves to a 3 month work-out program called P90 X. We are in our 6th week currently and are still motivated. We are contantly sore, but we feel really good and are starting to get some results! So...as our motivating tool and as prize for completion, we are taking a vacation to Hawaii!! We just bought our tickets last week, so there is no quitting now! We fly out on March 6th. I have been having dreams about Hawaii since we bought the tickets. I am always sitting on a beach soaking up sun while watching Berk surf...yep. Oh, by the way, the people in the work-out picture are showing you what Berk and I will look like in 7 more weeks. The people in the other picture will be Berk and I once we are finally in Hawaii!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Oh yeah, baby! I am SO excited for you. We will hopefully get a day or two with you guys there, if the stars align. I want to see pictures of your P90 body!