Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Triplets!



I am in love with my all of my nieces and nephews, but I wanted to make a special spot on my blog for my sister Karen's kids. She has a set of triplets who I can't ever get enough of! Anytime I am down, all I have to do is go visit them and I am all smiles when I leave. I stole these pictures from Karen's blog...I don't think she will mind too much. I am, afterall, showing off her kids. Aspen is the blond-headed girl, Brooke is the brunette, and of couse Conner is the little toehead boy! I love them all so much! Thanks Karen...for giving birth...I guess.

1 comment:

Lant Family said...

I remember holding I think Aspen at your wedding. Someone just handed her to me, I think Kevin gave me a baby and thne walked away and your sister was like uh who is that holding my baby. They have grown so much.