Saturday, December 1, 2007

Thanksgiving and Such...

























So far, the holiday season has been awesome! For Thanksgiving, Berkeley and I went to Centerville to be with my family. Berkeley played the traditional game of Turkey Bowl...aka...two-touch football...with family and friends on Thanksgiving morning. He came home with no broken bones, and that was a relief. The only thing hurt was his pride because his team lost to my little brother's team. Oh well, there is always next year. After the game, we lounged around my parent's house until it was time to eat. Dinner was fantastic as always...Thanks mom! We spent the rest of the day hanging out with family, playing games, and continually eating until our stomachs couldn't take anymore. I ate so many rice krispy treats...ugh... just thinking about it makes my stomach hurt.
After Thanksgiving, Berkeley and I were invited to a formal dinner by our friends. It was really nice to get dressed up and go on a date like that. Ninety percent of the time,when I am not at work, I am wearing my PJ's around the house, so that's what Berk gets to see all the time. Good thing I look so damn good in pajamas...just kidding...anyway...So we had dinner with friends and then spent and hour just taking silly pictures. It was a lot of fun. Maybe to end this post, I will tell you what I am thankful for.
1. The gospel of Jesus Christ.
2. My husband.
3. My family.
4. Our friends.
5. Prayer.
6. Our jobs.
7. Saturday mornings.
8. Cereal...mmm.
9. Hot chocolate.
Why do my thoughts always turn to food?

2 comments:

Karen said...

You cursed! I think Berk is rubbing off on you! I love that picture of Autumn. It is so funny! What a character that girl is.

Annie and Berkeley said...

Oh, wow, I didn't mean to leave that curse word in there! I showed it to Berk because I thought it was funny, and then forgot to edit it. Sorry to all the offended eyes!