Saturday, January 19, 2008

Airlines Suck...

So, this post is just to help myself vent frustration. Recently Berkeley and I bought tickets for a our long-awaited trip to Hawaii. Well, some things came up and we wanted to change our flight by two days...TWO DAYS...so I called Hawaiian Airlines and asked them how much it would be to change our itinerary. They were very friendly and looked up our information. I was feeling pretty good about it until the nice Hawaiian lady got back on the phone and told me it would be 750.00 to change our flight!! That is how much we paid for the flight itself! No way am I going to pay for a whole extra flight just for a two day switch...Oh well. I guess we will work it out with the plans we originally made. I guess I shouldn't be too upset...we are going to Hawaii after all...

2 comments:

Lexi said...

So much for the "aloha" spirit! I looked up a bunch of stuff on their website and gave it to Berk. Maybe there is some way you can slip through the cracks...

Peterson Family said...

I would love to go to hawaii! Im so jealous!