Friday, January 25, 2008

My Own Flashback Post!


Girls Night with some of my favorite people. Lexi, Bekah, Kelsey, and Heather. You guys are awesome!

Berkeley's Rebellion...and Guitar Hero

Lexi and I showing that We are Berkeley and Jeff's biggest fans! Groupies.
Trying on stuff at CAL Ranch in Idaho.

Lexi and Me. We should be cowgirls. Period.

Lexi doing...um...I really don't know. I love her though.

Girls night with my best friends! Natalie, Lexi, and Annalee.

Kayaking trip down the Green River with my cousin Kevin and his wife Kristen and Berkeley's cousin Jeff and his wife Lexi.

The infamous Hot Pots trip! We saw lots of naked people! In this picture, the Ward cousins, Jeff, Berkeley, and Curtis decided to turn themselves into mud men.

Carving Pumpkins on Halloween at Our first apartment with Jeff and Lexi and Natalie and Chad.
My brother-in-law, Nathaniel daydreaming about what it is like to have breasts.




1 comment:

Lexi said...

HAHAHAHAHA Thank you for this post. Especially the comment you made about Nathaniel. Good laugh.