Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy 2008!

Me and Berkeley.
Pac Man with Berkeley. He beat my high score!
Guitar Hero
My sister Karen and her husband Dave.
All of the girls at the party.

Every New Years since we have been married, Berkeley and I have been duds. This year my sister Karen threw a kick-butt New Years Party that got Berkeley and I out of our "go to bed at 10:30 on New Year's eve" rut. Thanks Karen! We ate loads of crappy but delicious food and played games. We played the card game Nerts until midnight and Berkeley came out as Champion! At midnight, we all drank Martinelli's cider in cute little plastic wine cups and tooted little, but very loud horns. Karen's neighbors across the street lit some pretty impressive fireworks...may have been illegal even...but it was fun to watch! Fun night. Thanks Karen and everyone that went to the party!

2 comments:

Robnz Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robnz Fam said...

You guy's crack me up so much! Hey, I forgot your email...could you send me one to sethcarrol@yahoo.com so you can get in on the Rockin' Robins Fam's blog too :0). J/K, YOU have the Rockin' Ward Fam Blog!
I love the pics you post. You and your sister look so much alike! Happy New Year kids! :0)