Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Little Overview of Berkeley and Me

What is his name? Berkeley Aaron Ward
What is your name? Ann Elise Burrahm Ward
How long have you been married? 2 years and 8 months!
How long did you date? We dated for 4 months and were engaged for 3 months. 7 months total before the big day.
How old is he? He's 27
Who eats more? I eat more sweets by far and I eat more often, but he eats more in one sitting like at dinner time.
Who said I love you first? Berkeley did, but I was anxious to say it back.
Who is taller? Berkeley but not by a lot. I can barely get away with wearing heals.
Who can sing better? We both sing actually. Berkeley has a very good voice.
Who does the laundry? We both are more than willing to do the laundry, and actually Berkeley does it more than me, but both of us refuse to fold it or hang it and put it away! It is a miracle when the clean laundry gets put away within the first 5 days of being washed. Ugh, I hate putting laundry away.
Who pays the bills? I pay all of the bills... with Berkeley's money!
Who sleeps on their right side? Funny because I sleep on my left side and Berkeley sleeps on his right, so most of the time we are facing opposite walls. This comes in handy when are upset with each other!
Who mows the lawn? Ahh, one of the benefits of renting. Some mystery person comes and does the lawn stuff for us. Is there such a thing as a lawn fairy?
Who cooks dinner? I cook dinner most of the time. Occasionally Berkeley will and it is always really good! He should cook more often because he is not afraid to try new things and I am.
Who drives? Berkeley. I prefer it that way. Plus, he is a really bad side-seat driver, so I just let him take the wheel.
Who is more stubborn? I am. No questions about that. Berkeley is always willing to "agree to disagree" or compromise for me, but I have a much harder time with it. I really like to be right and have things go my way...but I am working on that.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me. Funny story. Ask me about it sometime.
Who asked who out first? Berkeley asked me out to dinner and a movie. He kept telling me sorry because he usually hates doing movie dates but his friends really wanted him to come. Also, he hates scary movies, but we went to see "The Grudge"...once again, his friend's doing. We did eat at the Olive Garden though, and that was a success in my book! I love that place.
Who proposed? What a silly question. Are there women in this world that actually propose? Of course Berkeley proposed and it was the best because it was a complete surprise to me.
Who has more friends? We probably have an equal amount of friends, but Berkeley is much better at keeping in touch with his friends, so it always seems like he has more.
Who is more sensitive? Berkeley. I love that about him. He is always very aware of how I am feeling.
Who has more siblings? Berkeley has 2 sisters and 6 brothers! That's nine kids! My family consists of 3 sisters and 3 brothers for a total of 7 kids. I don't understand how our parents did it. They are super-people.
Who wears the pants? I think I try to wear them too often, but for the most part we are a pretty good partnership.

3 comments:

Kinzie Sue said...

Okay, I want to fill this out on us. It's so fun to learn a bit more about people! Oh, and thanks for the bbsitting offer- I might have to take you up on it :) C ya at church!

Mickelle said...

I didn't know we had the same middle name! I love Elise. :)

Wright Family said...

so, i'm dying to know the who kissed who first story now. c'mon lets hear it