Friday, August 15, 2008

What a Sweet Guy

A couple days ago I was in the worst of all the bad moods possible. I was freaking out about everything under the sun. Nothing could make me happy. Work was going terribly. I was beginning to panic at the idea of paying for school and a new baby with me no longer working...the list could go on. It was just a terrible day. I felt really bad because Berkeley got the brunt of my modiness. I went to Target after work to pick a couple things up. I kept looking for a little gift of some sort to get Berkeley to apologize for the way I had been that day, but I didn't find anything. When I got home, I opened the front door only to find a bouquet of orange daisies on our table. On a day when I was a total brat, Berkeley goes out of his way to suprise me with flowers. Either he is just the sweetest guy ever or he was afraid of me... I choose to believe the first. Thanks Berkeley.
Oh, I passed my math class!! NO MORE MATH EVER!

4 comments:

Wright Family said...

aww, what a guy! congrats on passing your test, but I knew you would. :)

Shalantie said...

Hey guys! Congrats to both of you! We have been gone on vacation and out of the loop for a while, but I tell you what- hearing that you're pregnant is the BEST welcome back to reality news that i've had! That is AWESOME! I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see the progressive pics ;) (I do hope you'll share).

Robnz Fam said...

Yeah Ward Family!!!! I'm so excited for you two...soon to be three!

Mickelle said...

That cracks me up. The line about being scared of you is too funny! Hope you're still feeling well.