Monday, November 9, 2009

I Sure Love Those Kids!

Last week I went to Spanish Fork for some of the day. Asa and I went to visit my sister Karen, the triplets and her new baby Owen. Aspen, Connor, and Brooke love little Asa and he loves them back. I caught these couple pictures and love them. I think kids are the best to watch play and interact with eachother. You can just see their imaginations at work due to the unplanned costuming. They are great kids.




Also, when I was in Spanish Fork, I went and had a playdate with my friends Brooke and Holley and their cute boys. It was a lot of fun. I only managed to get a couple pictures taken this time. Asa got warm so off came his shirt!


2 comments:

Peterson Family said...

I love how all their eyes are on me! I was so good at getting their attention!

Holley and Brandon said...

Yes you were Brooke! I love that you can see me sitting behind Brooks because he can't look up without falling over.