Monday, November 16, 2009

Video Overload!

This is my little brother David and his friend Beth. They wrote this song together and performed it for a choir project. I thought it turned out to be a really good song.



My son has learned to crawl! He still does some army crawling and rolling, but he has figured out the alternating left/right motion and gets anywhere he wants now.



Asa got his first haircut yesterday. He no longer looks like a balding old man because his hair is all the same length now. Ignore my comments. It was a slightly emotional event for me!



This last video is just a cute one of Berkeley and Asa playing together.

3 comments:

Lexi said...

Asa looks so cute during his haircut - very interested in what's going on.

I also loved the last video, aren't dads great for playing with the little ones? Everybody needs a fun daddy.

Becca said...

i loved the last one. It made me laugh and just brightened my day. what a cute little boy. Also, your brother did great with the song. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

OH MY HECK! I'm almost to tears right now cuz I love that little boy so much! And it has been WAY too long since I have seen him and you and Berk! I love your little family! Oh and great song by David!! WAHOOO! Go David!