Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Tooth!

FINALLY! Asa has been trying to cut his two lower teeth for weeks and one cut through on Tuesday November 10th. (You don't care about the date, but I do!) He still has the second one just below the surface so we might have a bit more irritable teething time ahead of us, but that's okay! I will try to snag a picture of the tooth, but it is tricky as he does not like anyone touching his mouth right now. In other news, our little family has been sick, sick, sick!! I have had what I thought was a crappy cold/cough for a month now. I went back to the doctor, got some chest x-rays and found out I have bronchitis. It could last another couple weeks and I have to use an inhaler 4 times a day. Berkeley came down with a stomach bug a couple days ago and hugged the porcelain for a night...poor guy. It took a couple days but he is almost all better now. Yesterday, Asa ran a fever from the time he woke up until bed and through a good part of the night. He also has had a cold/cough, so his pediatrician prescribed him Tamiflu. We gave it to him last night and this morning. He seems to be doing much better this morning with no fever so far. Hopefully all of us are coming out of the woods as far as sickness goes. Better now than during the Holidays, I guess.

1 comment:

Laura said...

How exciting to get his first tooth. I love baby smiles with one or two teeth. So cute. I hope you guys get feeling better. It is no fun to be sick. And even worse to be sick all at the same time.