Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bonney Lake, WA

Over spring break, I had the opportunity to go to Washington and visit my best friend Lexi, her husband Jeff, and their son Parker. It was a perfect mini vacation for me and a great distraction from school, Berkeley being gone, and the monotony of life. Lexi and Jeff, you have no idea how grateful I am to you guys for having me out to visit. Asa and Parker had a great time playing together (or around eachother). I finally got the pictures and videos uploaded so enjoy!


This one is just funny. Maybe I forgot to make his morning bottle alcohol free this time.


Here is a flashback section of the post:
This first video was taken back in May of last year, so Asa was about 3 months and Parker was almost 6 months.


This video was taken during my visit last month. Asa is 12 months and Parker is 15 months. My favorite part is Lexi trying to keep Parker there with her foot.







Last but not least...Lexi, Please don't kill me! Oh, and if you don't kill me, then don't hate me. I couldn't resist!

2 comments:

Lant Family said...

oh i love lexi!

Lexi said...

OMG I'm the biggest freak in the world!!

Oh well, it was fun.

See you soon!