Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Great Trip!

We spent last weekend visiting Berkeley in San Antonio, TX. It was so nice to be with him even for just a couple days. Asa had no problem ignoring me to spend all his time with his daddy, and I was just fine with that! We had a lot of fun going swimming and hanging out at our hotel. We went downtown and walked along the Riverwalk which was gorgeous and really unique. We also spent half a day at the San Antonio River where they have camping sites and open areas to play or bbq along the river. The wildflowers were gorgeous. We took a nice walk one morning in a neighborhood by our hotel. I swear everyone has 2-3 dogs in Texas (and bullhorns on their lawn), so Asa loved seeing all the dogs in the yards as we walked. The trip was so much fun. Now, we only have 7 more weeks until Berkeley gets to come home to us! Here are a few pics and videos from our visit.


















4 comments:

"My colors are Blush and Bashful" -Steel Magnolias said...

i really miss you guys! come back to the ward!

Lexi said...

This post made me so happy. TONS of cute pics. I especially love the one of them in the bed together all cuddled up and Asa asleep.

7 weeks to go - you can do it! Oh, I'm coming to Utah April 23 - May 3rd. Think I forgot to mention that. So I'll be seeing you SOON!

Lisa and Lance said...

I am glad you guys had a good trip! The weather looks great there, that would have been nice! Only 7 more weeks to go...wahoo!

Lant Family said...

I am so glad you got to go see him, looks like you guys had great visit!