Tuesday, April 27, 2010

For the Best Husband in the World On His Birthday!

Berkeley, you are 30 and teenagers everywhere think you are OLD. It's a good thing I'm not a teenager! I love you so much. You are the best husband a girl could ever ask for, not to mention you are HOT HOT HOT! I love everything about you. I wish we could spend your birthday together, but since we can't, I thought I would give you your birthday surprise via the blog. When you get home the weather will be nice and warm and summer will be upon us! There is one thing that I hate about the summer and that is cooking INDOORS. I decided for your birthday present, you can do a lot of cooking OUTDOORS on this...



Yes, this is your new grill! I can't wait to have you grill up some burgers, hot dogs, and fish on this sweet little number. In order to grill all those delicious foods, you'll need some tools, so I got you these...



Once the cooking and eating is all said and done, your new grill will need to be properly stored so I made sure to add this to your gift list...



Happy Birthday! I hope you love the gifts and look forward to using them when you get home. You make me so very happy. You are a wonderful husband a great dad! We can't wait to get you back home with us. We love you. Have a great 30th birthday sweetie.

1 comment:

Justin, Melanie, & Juliet said...

Happy Birthday Berkeley! You are the big 30! Hope you are doing well. Annie, you are the best wife! What a nice gift!