Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Boy Loves His Daddy...Especially Since His Daddy is Clark Kent.

Asa is a daddy's boy! There is no denying the fact that Berkeley is the favored parent when we are both together. I am more than okay with that and I love to see the two of them together.



Sometimes Asa will find Berkeley's clothes, say "Dadda" over and over again and insist on wearing them around his neck. Once he has decided he needs to wear Berkeley's clothes, he refuses to give them up. Here he is eating lunch with Berkeley's shirt wrapped around his neck.


The last few days, Berkeley has become obsessed with the old Superman TV show. He has been watching episode after episode on Netflix. My little brother gave him a pair of glasses that look like Clark Kent's. I am not kidding when I say that he wears those glasses every time he watches Superman now. In fact, he is watching it right now and wearing the glasses. Sometimes I think I has two sons. Here are some pictures of my "two little boys" watching Superman.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Aaahh... Asa is so cute. He wears Daddy's clothes! So stinking adorable! And Berk looks like the guy from "In the Army Now" even more with those glasses on!