Saturday, August 28, 2010

Great News!

The Lord really has a way of making us trust in his timing. I have been so frustrated with school over the past year. Transferring to Weber meant going from 2 semesters left to 4 semesters left simply because I had to do filler classes that Weber required. Well, I only have two classes left in the program before student teaching but they were offered at the exact same time on the same days. LAME! This meant that I would have to take ONE class this semester, ONE class next semester, wait the summer, and then student teach in the fall. I prayed that I would have patience and that things would work out the way they should. I have been in school one week already, but on Friday I got an e-mail from the teacher I am supposed to have for my class next semester. She told me she had a couple students dropped and that the morning session was open for me if I wanted to add her class. I can't tell you how excited I was to get her e-mail. Now I can complete my classes this semester, student teach next semester and graduate in May!! It is hard to believe that in 9 months I will be done with school...unless I do the master's program, but right now I am not even thinking about that!

2 comments:

Lisa and Lance said...

Annie this is great news!! It is so nice when things actually work out how you want them too. That is so exciting you will be done with school! So nice to have it out of the back of your mind. Good luck! You will rock it!

Mickelle said...

Awesome! Yeah, who could HANDLE thinking about a master's program at this point?!?

Congratulations! You will make a fabulous teacher... and it will happen before you know it!