Thursday, August 20, 2009

Half a Year!

Today Asa is 6 months old. Holy cow. I can't believe how much 6 months can change a little baby. We love our little guy so much! He has been a "wonderful trial" for me and I have grown in so many ways from being his mother. Wow, I have learned patience. I have learned selflessness. I have learned how to take naps during the day again! Here are some photos of Asa's little life so far!
Asa during week one!




And here he is today.




Asa has learned a couple new tricks along the way...




5 comments:

Tami H. said...

What a cutie! I LOVE it when they are still learning to control their heads and are still wobbly. Love the bathtub shot too.

Laura said...

I love the picture of him in the bath. He is so smiley and I love the baby chubbs. He has changed tons and he will continue to change tons.

Holley and Brandon said...

I seriously can't believe it's been six months already! Time has flown. We really need to get together, I miss you guys!

Matt Fjelstrom said...

Yeah! Cute Asa Baby is so big and so cuddly!! I love him!

Lisa and Lance said...

Holy cow! I remember thinking when I was pregnant that I only had one more month after Annie had her baby so I could get through that! Now I only have one more month until Ryland is 6 months! Wow, crazy, they grow fast. He is so adorable. His smile is the best.