Sunday, August 30, 2009

6 Month Stats and Playdate #2

On Friday, I took Asa to the pediatrician for his 6 month visit. He now weighs 15.5 lbs and is 24 inches long. Since I was so close, Holley, Brooke and I got together for another playdate and it was so much fun! The last time we got together, our babies were 3 to 4 months old and Asa cried his face off the whole time. This time our little boys are 6 to7 months old and all were happy and playful. It was so nice to get out and have adult conversation! I love these girls and miss them a ton. Here are some pictures and videos from the playdate.








3 comments:

Lexi said...

Can I sign up for a playdate too? Park and Asa have to get together again. If they didn't, it would be like Raoul and Phantom never getting together - and where would the beautiful music be?

Oh no doubt of it. We gotta watch that show again.

I'll be in Utah from Tuesday, Sep. 1 to Wednesday, Sep. 9.

See you soon!!!

Holley and Brandon said...

So cute Annie! I love the videos you took and I just might steal them when I do my post. It was so much fun to hang out with you guys and we should do it again very soon!

Peterson Family said...

I love the videos, I didn't even know you were recording. I cant wait for the next time!