Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Get Your FERG On!

I used to be fun. I used to let loose no matter the embarrassment. This post is proof. I hope my awesome friends Lexi, Annalee and Natalie will forgive me for posting this amazing video we made together. We were roomies at Raintree in Provo and then all went off and got married but still had some groove left in us to put this little gem together. We made this about 3 years ago before any of us were moms...except Natalie had Olivia in the oven! Enjoy! Oh, and don't make too much fun of us.

4 comments:

Lexi said...

We made this when we still thought Nat was going to have a baby boy. Maybe all that dancing to Fergie changed the gender of the baby!

Oh, and just so everyone knows, I totally KNOW that I can't breakdance. That was my first time trying. hahahahaha

Wright Family said...

I am thouroughly embarrassed... why didn't anyone tell me that preg. women should NOT move like that.

Jessica Anderson said...

HAHAHAHHAHA LOVED IT! doug and i watched and laughed. My favorite parts are Lexi laying on the floor rubbing the cat, hahah. Natalie all preggo and getting into it, I loved how she exsentuated (sp?) her baby belly in all her dance moves. And Annie, your nude colored shirt with the bra over it. tottally looks like your naked. hahah awesome.

Unknown said...

Oh my freak Annie! That was the best birthday surprise EVER!!! ha ha I'm still laughing so freaking hard! I think Kev was embarrassed for me! And Yes Nat still was the sexiest even though she was 6 months prego!! ha ha!! Annie I totally forgot about the SHOWER PART!! ha ha! Still is so freaking funny! Let's do it again! Nat when you come out we;re doing it!!