Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Good Friends, Good Fun, and Green!

I have been in Washington since Saturday visiting my best friend (and old roomate) Lexi and her husband Jeff (who happens to be Berkeley's cousin). It's been awesome. I love Bonney Lake, WA. Everything is so green and there are so many trees. Lexi and Jeff have a lake practically in their backyard that is attached to the cutest little park. The flight here was fantastic. I timed it to be during Asa's usual naptime and sure enough, he fell asleep during take-off and woke up about 5 minutes before landing. It has been great to have adult interaction all day and for Asa to have a playmate. He is so much happier when there are other people around to entertain him. So far, we have just chilled out at Lexi's house, eaten easter candy, gone to the park, gone swimming at this really cool kid's pool, and today Jeff is going to watch the boys while Lexi and I go stuff our faces at the Olive Garden and do a little shopping. What more could I ask for? I will have pictures and more to past later when I get a chance. I fly home tomorrow night and I sure wish I wasn't, but spring break is coming to a close and school awaits me.

No comments: