Wednesday, May 21, 2008

3 Years!


Yesterday was our anniversary! I have been reflecting back on our relationship and the time we have spent together and I could not be more grateful to have Berkeley in my life. This past year has been a great one and I am so excited for the years to come. Here are a few things that I love about Berkeley.
1. He is genuinly kind to everyone he meets and people are drawn to him.

2. He loves his family so much and offers so much support to each member of his family.

3. He is caring, considerate, and patient.

4. He is funny! He make me laugh so much.

5. He is a hard worker.

6. He is talented in so many ways! (guitar, singing, dancing, soccer...etc)

7. He tries so hard to make me happy all the time.

8. He tells me loves me numerous times a day.

9. He is just a good person inside and out.

10. He is hot. He has good abs. :)


To celebrate, Berkeley got up super early to make me breakfast in bed. He made waffles (crunchy, just how I like em!) with strawberries and whipped cream. I also got a sunny side-up egg! It was so incredibly good and such a nice suprise. When we both got home from work, we hung out and then went to buy our scooter! We now have it and just need to register it so I can start driving it to work. We are both pretty excited about saving gas money and giving that truck a rest. Then, I went to his indoor soccer game and watched his team kick some booty. Afterwards, we ate grilled cheese sandwiches and watched a movie. Hooray! It doesn't sound like much, but it was a very enjoyable day! I love you Berkeley.

11 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Lexi said...

Wow - 3 years already!? Seems like yesterday we were walking in on you guys making out at Raintree. "We weren't making out!"

Congrats, I love you guys!

Jessica Anderson said...

happy anniversary! That sounds like a fun day... Probably won't be any more then that when you start having kids, so take advantage and do something bigger next time! =)

Anonymous said...

3 years?! The time has flown by! GEEZ! At least for me I don't know about you!! ha ha! oh and I agree with Lex!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Three years!! Holy Cow! That has gone by super fast!

Amber Monson said...

Happy anniversary guys!!! We love ya. Your day sounded great and relaxing!! Congrats on 3 years!!

Shalantie said...

I'm gonna join the club and say, CONGRATS!!! That's really sweet all the things that you wrote about your hubby. Our anniversaries are pretty close together- how fun;) Anyway, i'm going to come out to utah county and wait on geneva road so i can see you on your scooter. I might point and laugh. lol- just kidding, pointing and laughing would be a cover up because i'll be jealous that your saving on gas and im not.

Holley and Brandon said...

I beg to differ with number 1! ha ha, just kidding. Congratulations- 3 years really is a long time!

The Andrews said...

Happy 3 year anniversary...how wonderful!

Wright Family said...

Congrats guys! time went by so quickly! sounds like a great day! Hearing this makes me feel old. do you feel old? 3 years, wow.

Robnz Fam said...

HAPPY DAY FOR YOU TWO!!!!! You made it three years...just eternity to go :0).

Miss you two!