Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Oh my gosh!!

I have a confession to make. I have been a "One Tree Hill" obsessed fan since episode one of season one...there I said it. For all of you out there who are in the same boat as me, I want to hear your predictions about how the show is going to go. This clip killed me last night...

We all know Lucas and Peyton are meant to be together but stupid stuff just keeps getting in the way. How are they ever going to make things work? What's up with the Lindsay chick anyway? I never really liked her. Maybe I am just biased towards Peyton. Anywho, tell me what you think...

4 comments:

hadjo said...

Well, let me tell you what I think is going on. The whole Brooke, Lucas and Peyton thing has continued on like this since the first season. Lucas is going to call Brooke. Brooke is too good of a friend to Peyton to do anything. Lindsay was just a filler character. Once Lucas and Peyton finally start getting serious, (it will eventually happen)Lindsay will show up and decide that "Oh, I now want Lucas." Why the freak would she call him in the middle of a game anyway. She should have just called him later. She shouldn't have called him anyway. Now he is going to go off the deep end and drive everyone crazy all summer. I get too into shows. Anyway let me know your predictions.

Anonymous said...

You ARE obssessed!! ah ha ha and I LOVE it! Hey Nats is coming in town so let's all get together especially before Lexi leaves! Please please pretty please!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

I was so upset with the last two show. I couldn't believe he told Peyton he hated her. Even though he's still head over heals he just can't seem to get over Lindsay. And the worst is when she told look everything was a lie and she still thinks about him. She's going to drive that poor kid mad. I really do hope he did call Peyton and decided that she will always be the one for him. I sure do hate the wait. And you know that Brooke wouldn't do anything to hurt her friendship with Peyton. So, I'm crossing my fingers for Peyton :0)