Sunday, May 4, 2008

On the way to the movies...

Last night we drove to SLC to watch the movie IRON MAN with my brother-in-law Nathaniel and his wife, Dorothy. We loved the movie! Normally those Marvel Comic book movies aren't my cup of tea, but this movie was really funny and entertaining. We went to see it at a theater in West Jordan and Berkeley and I rode in the back seat. To make the trip entertaining, we started taking pictures on Nathaniel's camera. Here are a few of our back-seat boredom shots.








9 comments:

Lincoln and Alisia said...

gross. you're kissing... sick. ha ha. jk you two are hot.

Anonymous said...

Oh I miss it!!! Being in the middle I mean....oh wait you guys are married now....I don't know if I got the memo....did I? ha ha!! Let's play and be goofy!

Dorothy said...

I can't believe I had to sit there while you guys were doing that in the back seat. I'm the luckiest girl ever.

Shalantie said...

OH that's so tender- you look like your so in love and content with one another. I adore you guys. Guess who moves back to Utah in less than 2 weeks? That's right THE ROBERTSONS!!! Dun dun dun... maybe we can have movie night with ya'll ;)

The Andrews said...

I love the pics, you two are hilarious! I am glad you liked iron man...now I must go see it!

Mickelle said...

You said you'd come to our ward one of these days -- I'm not letting you off the hook! :)

Wright Family said...

Hey guys! we are coming back to good old Utah in about 10 days! so we need to get together like all the time! are you guys going to school this summer or just work or neither? :)

sarahbellac said...

Okay so this is quite random - you are friends with my little sister Annie Connors Merrill and I'm friends with Berkeley (junior high buddies!).
Have a great day!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

You two are crazy!