Friday, May 16, 2008

You'll see me scootin around!


Yes. Yes. Tomorrow I am buying a scooter!! Berkeley and I can't handle these ridiculous gas prices anymore. He has been having to drive our Ford Ranger pick-up to work in SLC everyday for the past few months and it has been a joke how much gas has cost us. We put our heads together and came up with a plan. I only drive to Orem and back for work and school every day, so I am getting a gas-powered scooter and Berkeley is going to take my car to work everyday. We will save a killing in gas and while we aren't driving the truck we are going to do everything we can to sell the dang thing. Hopefully we can sell it before summer is over and then invest in a new car by the time winter gets her. Scooting around in the summer sounds fun to me, but scooting around in the snow does not sound fun to me. So...that's our grand plan. I am very excited. Wave to me if you ever see me scooting around Provo and Orem at a top speed of 35 MPH. Hooray!

3 comments:

Karen said...

You better get a pink one! It's so cute. I am going to have to take it for a ride! So fun!

Anonymous said...

ANNIE!! ha ha! Please do a little honk for me when you get it k?! I can't wait to see you on it!! HOG WILD BABY!

Lisa and Lance said...

Nice Ride Annie! I love it!